Welcome to 9335 Boothe Street! You'll love this brick colonial with a multitude of recent improvements sitting on over 1/3 of an acre. You'll find a side entrance oversized 2 car garage with additional store space, and a car charger. Beautiful refinished hardwood floors run throughout the top two levels. Huge living room with gorgeous custom cherry built-ins. Connected to the kitchen is the open and bright family room with stately wood beams running across the ceiling, a brick fireplace, and floor to ceiling windows with wonderful views of the patio and backyard. The renovated eat-in kitchen features quartz countertops, updated cabinets, and stainless steel appliances. All 5 bedrooms are on the top level including a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, plus a recently updated hall bathroom with dual vanities. Newer double pane windows on the top level too! Relax or play in the finished basement which features a rec room, full bathroom, and utility room with a ton of storage space! Terrific outdoor spaces as the backyard has a gorgeous slate patio, garden, koi pond, shed and is surrounded by a privacy fence. You'll admire the attention to detail throughout the home including new crown molding, fresh designer paint, new water heater, new hardware throughout, recently updated laundry room, LED lights, custom cellular shades, outdoor lighting, new french doors, new gutters and downspouts, new electrical, Nest thermostat, and so much more! A beautiful Baltimore brick home in a great, quiet location near Mount Vernon and the perfect place to call your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,835 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mount Vernon Grove
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Chair Rail, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Pond, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price